Thursday, May 13, 2004

Yesterday was celebrating my friend's BIG BIRD DAY at plaza sing. ... and oh man, i realli enjoyed catching up with them..... so much crap to tok abt.. but i cant say the same for the food at Cartel though.. there is quantity.. but simply NO QUALITY! nonetheless, the atmosphere was gd.. and most importantly , the company i had was gd.. lucky i forgot my appointment with my friends (we were supposed to meet at Queensway S.C)
if not i wont even be there.. oops.. :P
actualli, although there have been some unhappy things that happened lately.. but at least for now, things are getting better.. i think! i am getting used to my job, i can handle my studies better now.. and my colleagues have been v gd and friendly..... just hope things remain stable... haha, oh well, and i finally found a pirated gameshop! but damn, all the games cant work, and Norton Anti-virus suddenly became Anti-spam ?!?!?! wat the &^$%$#!!!!

SMS of the day : When things go wrong, when sadness fills your heart, when tears flow in your eyes, remember 3 things : 1) YOU ARE CUTE 2) I AM CUTE (yeah rite!) 3) THEY ARE ALL UGLY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home