Friday, August 06, 2004

Gosh..... i am now officially 24 years old.... i can't believe i am in my MID-TWENTIES!! but well..... guess life still goes on..... was @ Trader's Hotel with my buddies for a buffet dinner..... well, there's nothing special abt the food there ( can u belive there are no oysters & not even crayfish ?!?! ) ... but somehow i find that the food taste extremely delicious... and i know why...

cos itz FREE!!!!! haha...... thanks, brudders!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to go to work tomorrow...... and see wat my colleagues have bought for me... haha... after contributing so much money for other pple's bird days...... itz finally my turn for me to get something back!! :P Hmm... wonder wat Rosa bought for me..... she asked me for my shoe size, shirt size, and other stuff..... watever it is... i am sure i will love it!

Lastly, thanks to all the pple for the well-wishes...... pple like my buddies (wait.. oni Dua Bao wished me so far!! ), Irene , Jasmine and especially to my dear Miss Spastic.. Emmeline!!! i can't believe u actualli called me @ 12am... from Australia...... oh man....... damn touched....... i can't wait for u to come back and acc me for nasi lemak again!! plus of cos our hairy banana chat @ Jurong Park!! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home