Saturday, February 19, 2005

Venue : 10-dollar KTV @ Chinatown
Date / Time : 18.2.05 / 2200hrs

My voice is getting hoarse, and my body is aching (esp my ass), but last nite was another of those memorable KTV nites... It was another all-guys event, but then, i believe it was why , all of us could realli heck care and sing all we want, without giving a damn about anything else!! haha... its been a long time since we sang together, and oh man... other than singing my fav Jordan Chan song, i also get to sing alot more songs this time.. and of cos, how can i ever leave out the catchy song " One Nite in Beijing" !! haha, to be honest, i think i sang great, although of cos, oni the great Alex aka King of Pirated Songs can sing much better..... :P

Other than singing, there was oso alot of uncensored stuff going on in the dark room, and i have the pics to prove it! CK, i have an increasing suspicion that u have the same interests as Del!! hahaha, anyway, ever since i am approaching my MID-TWENTIES, my body has been failing me time and time again..... i mean, can u believe that i actualli got cramps in my ass ?!?!?! OMG, looks like i need to go for those Keep-Fit regimes again..... haiz...

Oh yeah, i realli think that this KTV is worth checking out, cos it is cheap, the equipment is new, there's free flow of drinks... and even a free bowl of Shark's Fin soup!! haha... although i do have one complain... looks like all the English songs are pirated ones, cos none of them is original.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home