Saturday, July 10, 2004

I am so bloody shack and tired rite now... just came back from a cycling trip with my friends to P.Ubin..... cycle like crazy.. all ard Ubin.. and even went through the dirt tracks..... phew... so tiring!! esp going up the rocky slopes.. struggle like crazy.. and oni den did i realise that i dint change my gear!! aahhh... no wonder i had to keep getting off my bike to push it up the slope..... haha. but of coz datz not an excuse.. damn, i realli need to exercise regularly... hmmm... wait till my exams are over first.. :P
Anyway, tomorrow is another important day.. cos we have a highly anticipated soccer match with KS's church friends @ NTU.. and they are realli quite good...... (played with them b4 with a makeshift team, and was thrashed by them real bad! )anyway, we have our full squad, plus a few imported players.. so letz just hope that i can get my 2nd clean sheet...... hmm..... gotta practice my dives on my bed later... haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home