Thursday, July 01, 2004

yesterday my clean record was finally broken..... a customer actualli complained abt me... for being LOUD and rude... anyway, my supervisor retrieved the voice recording for that particular call... and after listening to it.. she oni agreed that my voice was loud... but rude ??? neh, she dint agree with the caller... haha, but when i listened to that call myself... i realli have to agree that my voice was too damn loud man!! and i guess my use of words was realli not appropriate... hmmm..... anyway, i realli appreciate wat my supervisor typed in her reply to LTA... she actualli said that i was definitely not rude.. and that after listening to most of my other calls.. she feels that i always go the extra mile for customers!! haha..... wow... it almost seemed as though it became a compliment instead! but nonetheless... if i was the caller.. i would oso feel that i could be more polite... hmm.......time to brush up in my communication skills and most importantly.. to "soften" my voice and be more gentle!! :P

haha..... first, a compliment from that super long-winded MR Tang Kian Chong... and now a complain.... damn.. back to square one again.........


Song of the Day : "It's a Beautiful Day" by U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home