Saturday, August 07, 2004

Today is the 7th .... one day has passed since my supposedly "big" day.... dint celebrate yesterday.. well, was supposed to.. until i cancelled the dinner with my colleagues... i guess....... either i wasn't in the mood..... or i just dun feel the need to celebrate @ all.......

nay, i dun feel sad or anything.... itz not a big deal oso....... but i was pleasantly surprised by the greetings i got from both my colleagues ( wah, Ashworth polo tee leh!!! haha, but er.. the design and colour.. seemed a little bit.... uncle leh.. hehe :P ) and also my dear friends..... here i need to extend a BIG Thank You to Aizhen and Emmeline.. Aizhen for never failing to wish me on the day itself.. ( while i never fail to forget wishing her.. damn ) .. and Emmeline , for giving me a phone call while she was sick and alone in Australia...... wow..... although u said the call was " shun bian " but nonetheless... i am v touched by the gesture.... although i have a feeling itz becoz there was ICQ birthday reminder rite ?? lol

of coz..... i can't possibly forget to thank everyone else as well.....pple like my 11yr series buddies, Alex aka Asshole, Chris and Nic, Eng Hup, David, and Jasmine..... for remembering my Birth Day... hmm..... maybe i shld post up some pics when i was a baby ( i had a big bush of brown hair @ that time leh!! ) and some other silly pics as well...... ahh..... growing up....... christine, dun call me an uncle ah!! 2 more years and it will be ur turn !!!

Haiz.. as usual... i am wrkin now... till 12am on a Sat night..... but well.... she is wrkin as well!! but again.... my mind will wander off and think of someone else instead....... haiz.....

"Xi Huan yi Ge Ren si jian heng Xin Ku de si "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home