Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Cable-Skiing ??? hmmmm....... Time to stretch my bones!!

Today my sis was asking if i am interested in joining her in doing some Cable-Skiing @ Batam this coming Sat......... well, sounds interesting....... and esp when i have not done any serious sports, other than soccer & of cos my gang's frequent Bowling Championships.........

Well, for a fee of SGD65, i get :

- 2 Way Ferry (Sin-Btm-Sin)
- Land Transfers
- 1 Full Day Admission To Cable-Ski Park
- Packet Lunch (Fried Rice, Noodles etc)
- Usage of all house skiing equipments
- Coaching by in house instructors

and better yet........ my sister insists on paying for me!! haha...

Here's the link for those who are as blurr as me on what cable-skiing is all about...

http://www.cable-ski.com/about.html

Photos Archive :
http://www.cable-ski.com/archives.php (P.S : one of the girls holding the dog is my great sis!)

But one major problem... i will be doing my dreaded nite shift this fri..... so if i can go.. then i wont get to sleep till i return from Batam......... shit.. anyway, cos i had to confirm by tonight, so i dint have time to ask ard.. but if anyone happends to read this post now and is interested.. let me know ASAP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home