Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Incident 1 : Sometimes i really wonder why some pple can be so sensitive... why can't they try to think simple and not make things so complicated and also believe us when we say something ? Yesterday i was joking around with my malay colleague, and when one new guy ( whom she calls the "hippo") told me something in hokkien.. she wasn't very pleased.. later in the day, she kept smsing me what the new guy was telling me... so, as the innocent, decent and HONEST me would answer.. i told her the truth... "I CAN'T REMEMBER"....

and now she is pretending not to tok to me...

Her reason was that i couldn't have forgotten what the new guy said, and that i was hiding it from her on purpose.. but i mean common, i am closer to her than the new guy, and if i do remember, i would definitely tell her.. besides, its all the more obvious that if he said anything hurtful or malicious, i would definitely tell her and also @#$@#$ the new guy .. All i know is that he said something v casual, which i dint really catch.. and now i am getting the blame for "covering" up for the new guy... haiz...

And it all started from a casual remark in hokkien...... and now i have to spend the rest of the day to try and humour her.... which i never failed! :P

Morale of the Story : Always listen attentively.. dun just " or or or" when pple tell u something.. cos it can have serious consequences...

Incident 2 : I was on the MRT to Toa Payoh for my class.. and as usual it was super crowded.. but what realli amazed and disgusted me, was that when the door opened for us to enter.. there was this plump chinese woman SITTING right in the middle of the door entrance... everyone were squeezing like crazy and staring angrily @ her.. but she dint even give a damn.. and she dint even shrug when pple were tryin hard to either get in or out of the train.... damn, such things realli pisses me off.... ta-ma-de......

But on a happier note, my E-commerce presentation got 29/30!!! haha, and all i did was just do the opening, whereas my other group member did the rest of the talking... oh man.. dun play play, she was a degree holder from some Indian University... and she realli showed it when she presented... she was very good...... next week would be my turn to present Business Policy...hopefully i wont disappoint the rest ... *crossing fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home