Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sometimes, isn't it amazing that when things start to happen, they tend to happen almost immediately, one after another ? Be it sad events or happy ones, when they come, they all seem to come all @ one short..... well, maybe it doesn't apply for everyone, but it certainly does.. at least for myself......

My last few posts have been talking about me searching for this gal.. a gal whom i had lost touch for more than a decade..... well, i managed to locate her... got her email, added her in friendster and MSN, and we actually chatted for the 1st time.. in more than 10 years..... i'm very glad that she has been doing fine and has her own ideals and motivations......... This, certainly was a happy event, or fantastic, i would say...


Just when i was still in dreamland.. reality suddenly struck me......


My grandmother had suddenly passed away back in Trengganu, and my Dad and i had to take compassionate leave at the last min, rushed to buy coach tickets and took the 11hr journey to get there... just to be on time for the praying session and see my grandma's face for the last time.......
Now that i think about it, the last time i went back to Malaysia, was again more than 10yr ago.. so i guess, dats why i dint feel anything when i heard that she was gone.... no tinge of sadness... nothing..absolutely nothing......... in fact, i was more concerned about how i was going to miss my fav shows.. and actually grumbled to myself about this whole thing....... yes, dat is how bastard i am....

But in the end.. i was realli glad to be there..... cos i saw all my cousins again... saw how big they have grown, how successful they have become... and how small i actually am............. anyway.. they realli made me felt @ home.. and i was at ease almost immediately.......... and we had alot of fun moments.. like me entertaining all the old folks, taking family photos, going around the small town, reminiscing the good old times and actually, for the 1st time.. saw my Great-grandfather's grave.........

No wonder pple always say that good times always pass more quickly than the bad ones...... cos i realli miss the time spent back there.........


Anyway... just when i thought that my life was getting back to its boring self......... i got the news today that one of my buddies, B*** is getting married.......

At the end of this year, in fact...........

To be honest, i was more shocked than anything else... cos it realli came out of the blue.... but i guess......... as long as the couple are happy..... nothing realli matters more.............

Nothing........



Now i wonder......... what else awaits me..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home