Monday, December 26, 2005

Again its been sometime since i last updated my blog... well, guess its more due to my work and time-constraining studies rather than my laziness u know.. lol ....... anyway, guess there wasn't much to blog about these recent times except the fact that:

1. damn, my exams are next week, and i still got a major assignment that i need to hand in by then.. sian

2. Xmas this year was a very special and meaningful one, as the gang and i went to Bert's new home to celebrate not only xmas, but also his Birthday.. yes, xmas day was also the day he was born... Besides, this was the 1st time there wasn't any grown-ups around to monitor our behaviour.... just the few of us ...so dat meant we could kao peh kao bu like nobody's business.... hahaha, damn shiok man...

To view some of the photos, feel free to go to http://www.ckspective.blogspot.com/ But too bad Uncle CK dint go for the KTV session, if not we can make full use of his camera... lol

3. Oh yeah, another special occasion for me was the fact that i got two new younger brothers!! haha, at least from now till the end of this year, 2 men will officially follow my surname: Ong Kin Sun (previously known as Chan Kin Sun), and Ong Kang Meng (previously known as Goh Kang Meng) hahaha, cant believe that my long-cherished dream of having a brother is actually fulfilled... somemore @ one short there are 2!! again its damn bloody shiok.......

4. Anyway, this year has been a rather average year for me.... well, at least no major mishaps has happened to me or my close friends....... phew....... and i was so glad i got to witness the day 2 of my good friends got hitched ... which i hope will last happily... forever....

5. My love life ? well, guess i am still as clueless as ever..... to be honest... initially i though it was really over btw us... but i guess things started looking a little better... at least the hopes are still there... and i realli hope that come the new year... we will get to know each other better and hopefully things will progress from there........ nonetheless... the most important thing is that she finds the right person.. and even if .... even if we are not meant to be..... i still hope that she will stay happy.. and that whoever she chooses eventually, will always love and care for her....

6. Lastly..... since 2006 is just round the corner, i think i should really think about wat i realli want... or rather, wat is my New Year resolution.......... hmmm... for a start:

  • I aim to be a quitter.. which is to quit smoking!! haha, guess its not only my aim, but its also due to intense peer pressure from the gang!!! lol....
  • I must also realli study hard... cos i guess, its not only for a better career, but also for a better future...........
  • And lastly.. just hope that i can find a job that i will really love and cherish... a job that at least makes me feel that i still have a life!

Guess dats abt it.......... hopefully i can accomplish these things before i even start to think of other aims..........

Anyway, i wish everyone here, a Merry Xmas and a most fulfilling New Year ahead!! cheers!

Quote: Things happen for a reason.. and be it sad or happy ones.. it's up to you how you can make them better.......... Why be sad, when you can be happy ?

My Song of 2005: I'll Be There (The Escape Club)

1 Comments:

Blogger CK Richard said...

What Uncle?!?!

You better be smoke free by this year end ;P

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home