Sunday, June 20, 2004

super tired now.... but cant sleep...... sian man..... tomorrow is my first nite shift @ work... from 8pm till 8am the next day...... i enjoyed doing nite shift during my previous job @ starhub... becos i can do watever i want.. i have company.. and there are minimum calls...... but this time... i am by myself.. although i will be on the same floor with other depts.. but again..... haiz..... looks like i must bring alot of stuff to read and entertain myself over there... hope there wont be any nuisance calls..
So, guys...... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not call LTA after midnite!! that's the time when oni 1 person is manning it... and that will be me!!! so please please dun call after 12...... :P

Oh man...... anyway, cant wait for this sunday to come... haha, datz the time when my friends and i are actualli organising a bbq.. not many pple will come. but nonetheless.. dun think it will be boring oso. esp when ks and niu niu are there...... hope that she will come oso... "crossing fingers"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home