Monday, June 07, 2004

Yesterday was realli funny..... one of my friends, called Irene, sms me, asking me to tune in to Channel U, as her friend was on TV, competing in some idol competition.. and she wanted to intro to me.. anyway, the moment i switched to dat channel, i saw some contestants.. and den i saw one very familiar girl.. she was actualli the girl that one of my friends got to know at the M1 shop at Taka.. of coz, i immediately told my friend... and later i sms Irene back, saying that i dunnoe which gal she was talking abt, but i did see the gal dat my friend liked.. i indicated that she had short hair, and was abt 1.55m tall...... guess wat ? Irene sms me back, saying that was the same gal she wanted me to see!! omg, wat a coincidence..... anyway, now that irene knows that gal, i can actualli get her to help my friend to know her better.. and get her to come to my friend's bbq on the 27th! hmm... things are looking good for him..... hope everything will turn out fine... :)

haiz, super sian man..... tml still gotta work... wrking the 8am shift some more... damn.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home