Thursday, August 12, 2004

So happy today...... firstly, my eldest sis's company... called " Imperium" won the Microsoft Business Partner of the year!! and my sis was one of 3 nominated names for Salesperson of the year.... well.. she dint win... ( HP won, which happened to be the company that my 2nd sis worked in.. ) but ..... at least her company still won a prestigious award man ........

but imagine..... her company is oni 18 months old... and to think that it almost closed down last yr due to poor sales...... so it was a huge surprise... and like wat pple always say..... to be nominated is already a winner... YEAH !! i totally agree....... sis, ur my idol! :)

come to think abt it... to be honest.... i wasnt v close to my two sis..... guess itz hard to click.. and we dun realli confide in one another...... haha... esp my 2nd sis..... i think our 8 charactors must have clashed.. cos we always quarrel!! imagine we always argue, quarrel, fight...... i even remember there was once my mum called the police to our house.. cos we had a huge quarrel and were on the verge of throwing tables and chairs at each other..... oh man..... but i was shocked and touched when my 2nd sis cried and put all the blame on her...... hmm..... six years.. and i still remember...... but of cos..... dat dint change our tradition of continuing quarrelling..... until recently.......

guess we have all outgrown this... and am tired of all this shit....... besides... no matter what.. we are siblings..... and i knw she always care...


anyway...... on a lighter note....... I HAVE FINISHED MY LAST PAPER!!!!! yeah.. time for a break for my hardwrking brain..... and time for some fun!!!!!!!! but sian.. the joy is oni for 1 week... got 2 new modules starting after dat....... haiz........... wah lau eh...........


Quote of the Day : Blood is forever thicker than water.... it is fate that these pple are my family in this lifetime..... so treasure them........ cos there wont be another lifetime.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home