Friday, December 24, 2004

Just when this year is about to come to an end, misfortune again never fails to haunt me again.... now my dear PC has kanna a "Terminal" illness that cannot be cured... and it looks like it is dying anytime soon ... now i have to find a new "wife" liao... haiz... why is 2004 such a Farking lousy year ?!?!?!? ... looks like the Chinese horoscope is spot-on...

This "Monkey" year is realli not the year for us "monkeys", cos according to the horoscope, some bloody monkey god actualli offended another bloody god, so the bad luck is passed to those born in the bloody "Monkey" year... to bloody people like me........... haiz ...

WAH LAU EH!!!!!!!!!!!! realli wah lau man.......

Now i just hope that 2005 aka the "Chicken" year ( hehehe ) will be a better year for me ........

*crossing my fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home