Sunday, June 13, 2004

Damn tired today.. just woke up @ 4pm ++..... last friday after work, i had to go for my night class.. and stayed at Toa Payoh for my project till 11.30pm.. and reached home at 12.30am .... some more i live in Boon lay.. damn.. and the next day (Sat) i was working from 8am to 12pm... den went to eat and tok to my colleague.. and joined my ex-starhub colleagues for KTV from 2pm till 6pm... (psst, i have found the 1 song that belongs to me liao!! hehe.. :P .....) reached home at around 8pm.. den came out for a drinks and tok cock session with my buddies at Boat Quay and also watched the Euro '04 live there..... and when i reached home at 2.30am, i still stayed up to watch the second live telecast match... finally closed my eyes @ 5am.. and the next time i know, it was already 4pm..... and tonite i am gonna stay up till 2.45am to watch "France vs England" ... and god, i am workin at 8.30am tomorrow......

man, i am gonna die realli young.. all because of lack of sleep!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home