Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Today i was looking at my friendster list.. and browsing through my friends' list.. when i started to think of my sec sch.. Jin Tai Sec... man, those were the days.. when we were most carefree.. tok cock, tok abt ah lians and steads, play soccer, play hide & seek, play "cha teh", and of coz my all-time fav "sport" : BLOCK CATCHING!!! i will never forget those most memorable moments.. knew all my closest friends there.. although it is also a regret that i lose contact with so many other friends too... even those that was closest at that time.. pple like zhiyong, zhiguang, yan xing, "botak", chen yuan, wenzheng..the list goes on... man, we were the closest of all friends during the last 2 years of sec sch... but after poly and NS, one by one, slowly lose contact.. practically forever...
anyway, i oso tot abt my Pri Sch, Henry Park... studied there btw 1987-1992.. it was an excellent school producing excellent students.... until they produced me.. :P i mean, practically all the parents have heard of this school located @ Ghim Moh, right next to the Raffles Girl's Pri Sch at that time.. i miss the teachers, like Mrs Siresena, my pri sch mates like zhenxing ( my closest buddy @ that time..) blah blah blah.. (actualli forgot all the names of the rest liao!! ).. but i will never forget one girl who will always have a special place in my heart..... Huang Wanyi.. the 1st girl i ever liked in my life.. and most probably the only person that i will never ever see again, yet her image remains deeply imprinted in my mind..... i must be the luckiest man in this world.. for i still have her photo.. looking most pretty in spectacles and in our brown school uniform.....


those were the days.....




Song of the Day : " I Can't Smile Without You" by Barry Manilow... this song brings out all the memories that i tot i have forgotten......

Quote of the Day : if there is ever a Time Machine invented.. i will gladly put in all my money.. just to experience those sec sch days one more time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home