Monday, June 21, 2004

sometimes, wont it be gd to have a confidante.. a soulmate.. or to put it simply.. a best friend ? i have a group of realli gd friends... but whenever i have problems or am under alot of stress... i dun tell them...... dunnoe why.. but i guess i rather keep it to myself..... i mean.. we are realli v close.. but then, so far we have oni gone thru the gd times together... and not the bad ones together...we havnt shared our problems together yet.....and everyone always put on a smile whenever we meet.. so no one knows if any one of us actualli had a problem or anything..... no one toks abt it, except maybe Kin Sun and Daniel......

i had some problems... and becoz of this, i got to know who my real friends are... the ones that i was close to... avoided me when i asked them for help... and the ones who helped me... were actualli the ones whom i hardly tok to..... ironic, isnt it ?
i was stunned and there was anger, bitterness and alot of sadness in me..... but in the end, wat to do..... itz my own problem and i had to solve it myself......

I realli wanna thank Aizhen and Alex (yes, raw king!! itz u!!) cos in times of need, u guys realli gave me a helping hand...... also not forgetting friends like Irene, Chris etc.. for listening to my problems when i needed someone to tok to.... really appreciate them......

Gosh.. isn't it sad... when i have lived for 24 years in this world.. and i have not yet found someone who truly understands me..... and that whenever i feel like toking to someone.. i would think of that person (KS and Dan, we do share alot of problems together, but again, i guess i am not yet ready to tell u guys the things that i realli went through) ..... haiz.. forget it.. i am tired ... gotta work later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home