Friday, December 31, 2004

Last night was the last Bowling Championship of 2004.. and Ah niu, Pai Gu, Jiak Nor-mee and me were involved in the most intense bowling ever..... we had 2 individual games each, of which Nor-mee and me won one game each... but that was only the appetiser... the main event was actaully the Team game.. in which Ah niu and Pai Gu were in one team, whereas Nor-mee and me teamed up once again...

So far, in all previous team events, i and Nor-Mee had lost all of them.. but this time, it's different...

We played 3 games........

and we WON all 3!!!!

not only that.. we actually thrashed Ah Niu & Pai Gu by a whopping 191 points!!!!! hahaha, i have finally taken my revenge... it has been a long time, but it is definitely worth the wait.... hehe, and as usual, i went to the counter to borrow a trophy from the Uncle, to take a championship photo of both Jiak Nor-Mee & me!!!!

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahhaha..... at least this lousy 2004 has ended on a happier note...

Now i just hope that i can "bribe" the guard at my office... so that later my friends can come to my office on the 27th floor.. and countdown with me!!!! (damn, why must i work till 12am... especially on New Year's eve.... haiz... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home