Thursday, June 24, 2004

This is the 2nd post that i am putting.. rite from my workplace... haha.. and i am doing it secretly.. somemore my manager is sitting rite behind me!! haha.... i must be mad...
Damn.... today i will be doing OT till 9pm... aahh... well, since no one can do it, and i can .. why not.. hmm.... but most likely no OT to claim.. only time-off..... haiz.... wat the heck....

Anyway i really hate it when callers not only asked for my name.. they oso insists to know my surname.. i mean.. HELLO!, i am wrkin for the hotline.. how many Dereks would there be huh ?? some people, especially chinese.. can be such idiotic and brainless people... and they always speak as though they are the bosses.. and insists on this, insists on that..and the things that they complain abt.. OMG, it can be so bloody ridiculous.... wah lau eh! i dun mind telling them my surname if they asked.. but itz the way they asked.. so bloody rude and cocky.... think they are all a bunch of bloody shitheads...
hmm... i have a long day ahead.. think i will continue to blog as the day passes... just hope i dun get caught!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home