Saturday, August 21, 2004

I have got myself an image consultant!! hahah... i have a colleague called Del, who used to work as a stylist before.. and i have appointed him as a consultant for me.. keke, i want a make-over!! oh man... hmmm... maybe i am getting more vain.... but i just feel itz time for a change.....
haha, we started off by going to the toilet today, and he actualli trimmed my thick and bushy eye-brows.. haha, he is GOOD!!! but of coz, itz just a trimming of the "excess" hair... so nothing much...... lucky no one came into the toilet, in not he would be thinking, " wat the hell are 2 grown-up guys doing in a toilet, standing so close and facing each other !! " kekeke.......
first, KS has appointed "Dua Pau" (aka jeremy) and me as his personal consultant, and i in turn asked Del to be my personal advisor.... keke..... hmm... ok, so itz time to spend spend and more spending on clothes!!!

Hmm.... maybe tonite will be gg clubbing with Joycelyn... so long nv see her and the rest of the starhub colleagues..... haha.... itz party time!!!!

Song of The Day : " Flawless" by George Michael ( absolutely fabulous song.... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home